Welcome to The Hamlets at Deer Park, a unique senior independent living community designed for individuals and couples seeking quality independent living services. The distinctive design of The Hamlets at Deer Park promotes socialization and offers necessary support to help each and every resident achieve his or her personal best. Our resident-centered philosophy provides a focus on resident personal choice and dignity and creates a community in Red Deer where health and happiness are a way of life.
Some of the amenities include the following:
- Well appointed lounges and social spaces
- Outdoor gazebo for sipping teas and relaxing
- Home cooked meals served in our full service dining room
- Guest meals and catering available
- Snacks and beverages available
- Modified menus for those on special diets
- Scheduled transportation
- Activities and outings for all levels of ability
- Regular exercise and fitness classes
- Peace of mind with staff on site 24 hours a day
- Laundry facilities
- In-house hairdressing salon
- Regular religious services and spiritual support.
- Wellness clinic and programs
UPDATED March 15th 2020: In response to ongoing escalating concerns for the safety of persons most vulnerable to Covid-19, The Hamlets has decided to close its homes to the public including families, volunteers and non-essential contractors effective 12:00pm (noon) Monday March 16th 2020. We have decided to take this step as a further preventative measure to minimize the risk of an outbreak.